Tuesday, October 22, 2019

HOW TO DEVELOP REAL LIFE SUPERPOWERS | UNLEASHING THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND

HOW TO DEVELOP REAL LIFE SUPERPOWERS | UNLEASHING THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND



I impulsively told my friend earlier that he was gaining weight and he got mad and asked me why I randomly said that in the middle of a conversation about eating early breakfasts. My explanation was that my subconscious spoke to my conscious.  I spent the rest of the night watching videos about the subconscious mind and how to "unleash" its power, despite my friend's opposition to the idea. It turned out all those superpower of the subconscious videos were clickbait and they were more like informational videos and Joe Rogan Podcasts. I also ran into a video about how psychedelics could unlock a vast subconscious realization and strengthen the bond between the subconscious and the conscious. But I knew that was a lie because I've had many psychedelic experiences and all I got myself into were long rabbit-hole existential depressions about the meaning of life and why I am a speck in the universe. I realized that all the hype about psychedelics was just hype to encourage people into a lifestyle of removing one's-self from reality in order to cure common anxieties and depressions. Long story short, I realize that this psychedelia lifestyle so many people are obsessed with is a complete waste of time. I actually fail to realize why psychedelics is such a groundbreaking "medicine" that is banned by the government so that they can maintain high pharmaceutical sales. I fail to realize why Psychedelic users think they're mentally higher beings that unlocked some sort of universal one-ness.

I am trying to grasp why people that take psychedelics are so obsessed them and with unlocking vast knowledge of themselves and the universe. Why and how that would actually matter in real world issues, situations and social settings? Biologically, does taking psychedelics actually unlock parts of your brain and neurological connections? Could that be the cause of all the obsession?

- Posted by King Wahib 

6 comments:

  1. the use of psychodelics was use early on in religious practice to achievement some sort of "enlightenment" biologically they effect serotonin which alters emotions maybe this is "unlocking" the motions a person wouldn't usually express.
    - fredjah Desmezeaux

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be interesting to see if there are some studies that show the effect of psychedelic drugs, and to which extend they are "expanding the mind". Personally, I would thing that the expansion of the mind is just part of the hallucination. The person who takes the drug experiences a distorted reality, but on the scientific level, it's just your brain going haywire. The drugs are incapable of creating new pathways in your brain, which an expansion would require, through which you'll gain new insides. If anything they can break down the connections you already have made.

    -Gene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gene, you actually broke down how I feel about how psychedelics worked with me. Through my experiences, its not that psychedelics expanded my mind in ability, rather it only brought forth things i have known my whole life and made connections to things I have since the beginnings of my memories and revitalized the fundamentals. Some experiences included many deja-vu moments that were vital and pivotal, almost like im being reminded of a purpose. It was almost like it was an experience and insight to what makes me, myself. It wasn't a whole new frontier or hope of escaping a mental conflict or comprehending the mind and the minds of others. It isn't a cure for anything. It can only cause your thoughts to go extremely deep, and many times not logically so but that is only for the sober mind to rationalize after.

      - King Wahib

      Delete
  3. With the recent decriminalization of many psychedelic drugs, including LSD and psilocybin, there has been a wealth of new research that's beginning to show how these psychoactive chemicals can be used to treat mental health disorders. One study, conducted by MAPS, found that after two LSD therapy sessions all 12 subjects exposed to the treatment experienced a reduction of anxiety. Another study even found that these drugs have the ability to increase both the number of dendritic spines on neurons and the number of synapses between these neurons. Personally, I think these types of drugs should be explored as potential cures for common mental health issues. Hopefully a nationwide decriminalization of these drugs can occur so that researchers can perform a number of experiments that typically would not be allowed. Having this decriminalization would also allow for regulation of this drug and treatment to occur, thus preventing the user from experiencing unintended negative consequences. Honestly, these drugs do have the potential to be a groundbreaking revelation in the scientific field as their ability to rewire certain neural pathways could allow us to completely cure those with debilitating mental and physical neurological based health issues.

    -James Levangie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since this drug still isn't legalized in most parts of the world there hasn't been too much research with it. I have heard many stories about psychedelic, many good and many bad. I personally think the entire medicinal benefits behind it only help those who have a stable mind. With the opening of clinics to help people through the process and educate them on using it safely as well as informing people of the medicinal benefits.

    -Joshua Gach

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think anyone with any condition should be treated with mind altering substances. Specially psychedelics. The cure is around you and the cure is life.

    -King Wahib

    ReplyDelete